This year we decided to keep Valentines day simple and not try to juggle a babysitter situation with our two little cuties. We opted to have a wonderful dinner at home with the girls instead of fighting the crowds. It was a very relaxing evening.
I usually get the girls a cute little holiday shirt from Wal-mart but this year there selection was very sparse so I decided to get creative and actually attempt one of my pintrest projects. I made the girls cute little skirts instead.... they were not perfect and I know what to do different next time but they still turned out super cute.
Kenlee's newest pose for EVERY picture.... at least she is letting me take some kind of picture most of the time now....
Kenlee's new valentines baby from Grandma and Poppi....
She LOVES her baby doll... she has named her Jordyn because all babies are Jordyn Pie right now... for a while I thought that her and Jordyn were going to switch baby dolls from grandma and poppi but she is back to loving her doll....
Kenlee's appropriate heart hair for the day..... not the best picture but she was done with the photo shoot so she was wiggly....
Jordyn Pie and her baby doll.....
She was having a rough morning (she is cutting teeth) and so I didn't get many pictures of her....
My wonderful Husband spoiled me and brought me a dozen roses and chocolate covered strawberries.... He is sooooo sweet....
Blake's little valentines both a got a rose as well.... what a great daddy he is....
For dessert Kenlee and I made a heart cake... she was so proud of it...
So fun and it was very delicious....
Jordyn Pie's first spaghetti experience...
I gave her a spoon just to see what would happen and of course she abandoned it quickly and dug right in....
She really enjoyed EVERY bite... it was very cute to watch her.....
She actually didn't do too bad.... her mess was mostly contained to her face and hands...
Of course Kenlee wanted to join sister so she got some sauce on her face and wanted some pictures taken... she is super silly....
We had a great dinner of spaghetti and french bread that my wonderful husband prepared and cleaned up.... THANK YOU for the break Blake... I have the BEST Valentine ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment