Guess what..... this crazy little girl is walking. Yep. Walking aleady. I thought that I had mentally prepared for it because she has been able to stand very steady for a month or so but when she turned and walked it took me by surprise. And once she started she has progressed VERY quickly. She can even stand herself up without pulling up on something.
She is also working on at least two more teeth. She still only had the 4 that she got around 6 months old. So we had a break between teeth but these ones are being buggers and she is actually grumpy this time around....
This picture just cracks me up... I love her expressions...
She LOVES her minnie mouse... it goes with her everywhere! Poor minnie usually travels in this fashion though....
Our newest adventure is our attempt to start changing her over to eating regular meals and less formula and baby foods. She is actually doing really well. There are times I have to force her to take her bottle because she would prefer solid food. Hopefully we will be ready for to be done with formula and bottles by a year old... we have made a good start...











No comments:
Post a Comment