Daines Family 2016

Daines Family 2016

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Blake's 27th Birthday

Another year older and another year wiser.


The birthday boy with his little cutie....


Please note her I love Dad shirt.... yes I did plan that...


Birthday Daddy with his giggly monkeys....


This years cheesecake request was a rolo cheesecake.... I put caramel in the cheesecake and then decorated with rolos and more caramel....


Birthday Hugs... much better then birthday spankings...


Kenlee ran into my room the morning of Blake's birthday horrified that she didn't have a gift for her daddy.  I tried to explain to her that she and I were sharing a gift to give daddy.  This anwser was not well received   She continued to insist that she needed to go shopping for a gift for her daddy.  I asked her if she had money to go shopping with, her response was "I can just use some of your money mom, right?"  Well how could I say no so we went shopping and I let her pick out this shirt.  She also provided her own pennies to put in the gift as well. She is such a thoughtful little stinker.....


I got Blake these lovely basketball shorts because he really needed them this semester and I also knew that if he has his choice he would only were basketball shorts so it was practical and fun...


Blake brought home this birthday balloon from work and Kenlee was instantly best friends with the balloon.  His name was orangy.  He went everywhere with her for a couple of days and then we had a very sad morning when she discovered that he had deflated.....


Make a wish.....


He got them all..... although because of the large amount of candles I did have to take quite a bit of wax off the top of the cake to be able to serve it ;)

As usually Blake basically had a birthweek.  His birthday was Tuesday the 5th,  then Thursday the 7th my family through him another birthday bash.  This year he shared his birthday party with Colton.  Their birthdays are a day apart, Colton's the 4th and Blake's the 5th.  I think they both enjoyed the combined celebration....


Brock and Tiffany gave him a major supply of his favorite M&M's....


Karlton gave him a nice football... he plays with it regularly already... in my house.... with my decorations in danger.... boy....


Grandma Tuke spoiled him with double stuff oreos.....

My parents got Blake a really nice 49ers tie... its not pictured but I am sure he will wear it enough that it will show up pictured in another post....


Blake got his traditional red velvet cake....



and Colton requested his special chocolate pudding.... Happy Birthday Boys!

Saturday evening I spoiled Blake and took him out to Texas Roadhouse to finalize the parties.  Poor guy didnt get to eat most of his food though because of his girls... Kenlee ate alot of his steak and mashed potatoes and Jordyn helped finish up the mashed potatoes... He must really love his girls because if you know Blake he doesnt often share food let alone steak.... We had an amazing evening and enjoyed the atmosphere and the girls loved dancing with the employees.

Happy Birthday Blake!!! I hope you had an awesome week and know that we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment