18 years!! That is how long Blake has been waiting for his beloved 49ers to make it back to the Superbowl He has been a die hard fan since he was a child and is so excited for them to be to be good again. Of course we had to go all out for our party this year.... everyone dressed for the occasion.
Daddy's Little Fans!
So excited and ready for the game to start.....
Go 49ers!!!!
We had to set a timer and run to our places for these pictures so..... we get what we get :)
I know that it was only our small family but there is some unwritten rule that we must over cook and over eat for the Superbowl so.... we did!
Chips and Homemade Salsa......
Plenty of refreshing beverages.....
an experiment from pintrest, Jalapeno Popper Dip.... IT WAS AWESOME.....
Honey Glazed Buffalo Wings.....
Also we had nacho dip, pizza and cinnamon bread sticks (they didn't get photographed because we were stuffing ourselves)
Jordyn laid down next to Blake and insisted to be fed pieces of crackers like a little bird.....
Wow, awesome pictures for setting a timer! I sure hope Blake isn't in a serious state of melancholy after the outcome of the game. At least you had a super fun time, right? I'm sure that almost made up for it...
ReplyDeleteI do recall Blake being a die hard fan in the early years! Looks like fun! We don't even have cable but I used it as an excuse to make lots of yummy junk food too! :)
ReplyDelete