Daines Family 2016

Daines Family 2016

Monday, April 23, 2012

Jordyn's Newborn Pics

Instead of taking Jordyn to get her pictures done at JCPenny's I took her to the family friend who did Karlee's senior pictures and Brock and Tiffany's Engagments.  They turned out so good!! I am so happy with them.  





 This is the same dress that I did Kenlee's newborn pictures in..... they look so similar.







2 comments:

  1. She's a beauty! I especially love the one in the purple dress where she has a bit of a smile. So sweet! PS I love that Colton made your blog!! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how the pictures turned out, she does such an amazing job. I just printed them off tonight because I couldnt wait to get them up in my house. And of course Colton made the blog, my little Kenlee LOVES him. She always asks if Karlee's C (thats his name for now) is coming over to play. He is so good with her.

      Delete