Daines Family 2016

Daines Family 2016

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Two Month Update

Here are some updates on our newest addition......

On May 3rd we took her into the doctor for her two month checkup, she is a very healthy and busy little girl. Her stats were:

Weight:  12lbs 2.5oz   90%

Height:   23in.   80%

Head Measurement: 15 1/4 in.     60%

She also had her first rounds of shots.  If you haven't had the opportunity to see Jordyn's sad pouty face, she is a PRO.  As soon as they stuck her legs her lower lip stuck out and she turned on the alligator sized tears.  It was heart breaking.  I thought it would get easier to handle with each child but boy was I wrong.  

The next week was kind of rough..... She just kept screaming at me.  I truly thought she was just reacting to her shots and that I had had it super easy with Kenlee.  After a week of her being in miserable pain I broke down and took her to the doctor.  We had tried switching her formula to a similac sensitive but apparently it does NOT agree with her.  But because they had happened at about the same time I didn't realize that it was making her so sick until almost a week later.  The doctor decided that she was a colic baby and has acid reflux.  We have her switched back to her normal formula and put her on some reflux meds.  She has been a much happier girl since then.  Because of this drama though I don't have a lot of two month pics.  Her are a few of the cute ones.....





No comments:

Post a Comment