That's right, Jordyn is already a month old! We just love this little girl. She is a pretty good baby, she has been sleeping 8 hours or more a night for the last couple of weeks. For the last week or two she has had a bad tummy but we got her some drops and she is starting to feel better and so she is a lot happier during the day again. She is starting to try and coo at us and smile. I still haven't caught one on camera but its pretty heart-melting. At her two week appointment she had already reached 9lbs 11ozs and 22 1/2 in. She is growing really well.
We are starting to slowly settle into a routine again. Kenlee has adjusted pretty quickly to being the big sister. She LOVES Jordyn so much. She kisses her all the time, Jordyn is the only one who gets kisses any more. Whenever someone asks her if they can keep Jordyn she quickly tells them "No, she is my baby." Kenlee also loves to help me take care of Jordyn. I have stuff in the living room to change Jordyn in the morning so I don't wake Kenlee, almost every morning after Kenlee wakes up I hear "cucky bums!" as she runs down the hall to put the diaper in the pail for me. It is so stinkin' cute! She also loves to hold Jordyn.
Here are Jordyn's 1 month pics:
Cute Girls!
See, Kisses all the Time!
Holding her Baby
Oh how I LOVE these girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment