Daines Family 2016

Daines Family 2016

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Dye Eggs

The Saturday before Easter I took the girls to Lee's to do the Easter Egg Walk.  Kenlee loved to get the treats and Jordyn slept through it (as she does most things right now.)  At the end of the path was the Easter bunny.  I was able to get Kenlee to take a picture with the Easter bunny only because I would stand with them. She is still very afraid of the bunny.


Don't you get to close Mr. Bunny!

That night we got together with the Ulrich's to dye eggs. Karlee's boyfriend, Colton was able to come and Kenlee just loves him.  He is SO good with her and helped Kenlee get started.

Always laughing :)


Jordyn was so excited she could hardly stand it.


Our little Family dyeing eggs. (Yes mom I picked this picture)

Jordyn still so excited, but so stinkin cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment