Daines Family 2016

Daines Family 2016

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Gingerbread Houses

As a tradition, we all got together and decorated gingerbread houses with Blake's family agian.  This year Kenlee was really into decorating the gingerbread houses. She and daddy made a great team.  Kenlee would tell him where to put the frosting and then Blake would help her make sure the candy she had chosen would stick to the frosting.  It was so cute to watch her face light up every time she put a new piece on the house.  She really focused on the roof, which makes sense since that is what everyone could see.  We really had to talk fast to get her to put any on the sides of the house and even then only got two decorated.  I think she ate more candy then she actually put on the house but I guess that's all part of the experience.  



 I got so many of these cute shoots that I didn't know which ones to use.  They are so photogenic.






The finished produced, isn't it just the most wonderful house you have ever seen.  She has quite the artistic eye........or maybe she is just two, only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment