Daines Family 2016

Daines Family 2016

Thursday, November 17, 2011

24 Weeks

Glucose Test, that wonderful sugar coma orange beverage. Yep that's where we are at, yesterday I went in for my 24 week appointment and had to do the gestational diabetes test. Other then that everything was really good. Baby girl is looking really good and getting stronger by the day. My exciting moment was when they told me I am measuring right on with 24 weeks. With Kenlee I was always measuring BIG. They did an early ultra sound to see if I was pregnant with twins I was so big with Kenlee so I was excited to be smaller this time around. We only have one more 4 week appointment and then we are on to the two week appointments. We are getting to the last few months here. I feeling pretty good, tired which is to be expected but feel pretty good other then that. My hips are finally starting to bother me a little but its not even close to slowing me down yet so we will just keep doing what we are doing and hope that it doesn't hit to bad.


And now for the lovely pictures:





No comments:

Post a Comment