Daines Family 2016

Daines Family 2016

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Meeting Santa

This year I really wanted to try the whole meeting Santa thing.  I had considered it the last two years but never really had a good opportunity to do so and didn't really force it.  My parents were planning on watching Kenlee so that Blake and I could got the The Christmas Carol that was put on by the Four Seasons Theater Company but the had there ward party that same night.  They were totally willing to take her with them but one of the other advantages was that Santa was making an appearance before the party began.  Blake and I took Kenlee over early to meet my parents and so that we could witness this occasion. Knowing Kenlee's personality I completely expected her to cry and crawl up the persons face who was trying to introduce them.  I was pleased that she at least talked to him.  He was not aloud to touch her but she had been practicing all day what she wanted to ask him for and she was able to do it.  She got really excited when he gave her a candy cane too. 
                                       


All in all it was not a bad experience and we will definitely be trying again next year and maybe eventually getting her to sit on his lap and take a good picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment