Daines Family 2016

Daines Family 2016

Friday, August 19, 2016

It's a...... BABY!

We are so excited that we are having another little baby. We found out in April and decided to keep it quite from the kids until we were ready for other people to find out. I was originally due December 9th. I had our first appointment on May 19th and after our ultrasound found out our due date was off. This was new for me. All three previous pregnancies I kept my original estimated due date so I was a little shocked. I am now due December 4th. Blake wasn't able to come with me because someone needed to keep the kids and we didn't want to be suspicious. I was so excited to report that baby was strong, had a great healthy heartbeat and I was even farther along then we had thought. We decided to just take the plunge and hurry and tell everyone because for some reason this time I was so nervous. Crazy hormones. We told all our family that evening and everyone was pretty excited. The girls were bouncing around and asking all kinds of questions. Now they tell everyone that will listen about the new baby coming. I am so glad they are excited. We are working at getting Tytan to understand the best he can. He does love babies in general which I hope is a good sign. We decided that since we had baby things for both genders that this time around we were going to not find out the gender. This freaks out a lot of people which I am finding hilarious. Each time I tell someone we aren't finding out I can't wait for their reaction, especially from the younger generation that have always had the option of knowing. The only thing about not finding out that bugged me was that we call baby IT. I didn't like that. So we decided to call it Baby Bean. This has helped with a lot of the ITS.

First Picture of Baby Bean!

18 Weeks

20 weeks

We had our ultrasound the Thursday after Brady came home. It was so amazing to see how clear things were even from Tytan. Another anomaly happend for me. All three previous pregnancies my placenta was on my back. This time its on my front. This made it very difficult to get a good picture of Baby Beans cute little face, plus Baby Bean lived up to the name and was binging around every where.   The tech told me that the placenta placement would make it difficult to feel baby. So far I feel it regularly and strong. This little baby is a very active little one. After our appointment with the Ultrasound tech we met with our OBGYN. Dr. Craig said almost everything looks great. There was a white spot on it heart near an opening that she is pretty sure is just a glare or something from the ultrasound machine but just to be sure we get to have another ultrasound around 32 weeks to check things out and make sure nothing has changed. She told us that she sees this all the time with the new clear pictures and to not worry. Of course I still worry a little but hopefully things will be ok. I am excited to see our little one again at 32 weeks, we have never done that before either.

21 weeks

23 weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment