Daines Family 2016

Daines Family 2016

Monday, February 10, 2014

23 Weeks with Baby Boy

Baby Boy is right on track and growing strong.  He gets more and more active everyday, Blake has even been able to feel him. His favorite time to be awake and kicking around is like 2 in the morning just when I am hoping to sleep and ignore the need to pee. Once we started telling Kenlee that we could feel baby boy she started talking to him and trying to feel him move. I don't think she has actually every held still long enough for him to kick her but she loves to think she has. Jordyn has finally decided that she is the girl baby and that the boy baby is in mommies tummy. She talks to him and pokes at him which makes him freak out so I become the middle man getting beat up. At least they are interacting right?  This set of pictures the girls decided that wanted to help out (please ignore their hair, we had just gotten them out of the tub and hadn't combed through it yet)

23 weeks

23 weeks

1 comment: