Daines Family 2016

Daines Family 2016

Monday, July 30, 2012

CaMpiNG 2o12

The weekend of the 21st we always get together with my mom's side of the family for a camping family reunion.  This years camp was a little different and a lot smaller but we still had a great time.  Blake and I have never been to the entire reunion together til this year.  We always either came up late or had to leave early for odd reasons.  I will admit I was a little nerves about trying to camp out in a tent with our little girls but they did great.  They both slept through the night except for a little while the first night when it rained..... Kenlee thought the noise the rain made on our tent was bugs trying to get her.  They were both troopers.  Jordyn struggled a little with the heat while we were up there but other then that we all had a great time.


Jordyn spent some time in the pack-n-play watching the wind blow the leaves.


 Kenlee has a special purple Tweetie seat that she loves to sit in!


 Hanging out after breakfast.....


Kenlee got to bring up her pink bike, unfortunately the terrain was hard for her and she would get stuck A LOT so she had to have someone with her.


What a happy camper :)


I think he enjoyed his turn with the camera a little too much.


Daddy TIME!!


 Aunt Laretta got out treats for all the little ones.... so of course Jordyn got one too.  She really TRIED to eat it :)


Love the floppy hat.....


Oh and the cute little tongue!


Kenlee and Houston became good little buddies at camp, they hung out and played cards and hiked the hills together.


Is there any girl under all that dirt?



The "cool" kids!



On our way up the canyon Blake and I were talking about the mommy and baby moose that had been up there the year before.  Kenlee got SOOOO excited about it and kept asking to see the "Noose". When we got to the camp site we heard that there was still a mommy and new baby moose this year so one night Blake took Kenlee "Noose" hunting.  They didn't find it on their first trip out but did find a deer. (Kenlee says deer go HOP HOP HOP) When they came back Kollin told us that he had seen them above our camp site, so we climbed in the car and Kollin took us to see them.  Kenlee was so excited to see the mommy and baby moose!  She did wonder where the daddy one was though :)


Blake and I decided to try hiking up the side of the mountain across from our camp site.  It was pretty straight up but it was a good adventure.  Look how tiny the cars and campers look :)



Even up camping Kenlee has to hold her baby :)



Jordyn, our little eskimo :)


Everyone loves to have there picture taken while camping, right ?!?


I was trying to help Kenlee launch pine cones into the trees, it was a little bit dangerous :)

There was an awesome little water spot next to our camp.  The kids had way to much fun playing in it.  Kenlee went through 3 different outfits in one afternoon.  We have fabulous pictures of them playing in the water but Kenlee would want to hurt me someday if I posted them because it shows a lot of baby bum crack. Poor girl had heavy cordiroid pants on and so when they got wet she couldn't keep them up at all.  I will just hide those pictures away and use them to embarrass her someday I am sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment