Daines Family 2016

Daines Family 2016

Sunday, July 8, 2012

4 Months

Slow Down!  I can' t believe she is already 4 months old!  The fireworks were just for her turning 4 months right?  I believe so. She LOVES Kenlee so much! Kenlee is one of the only people who can get Jordyn to laugh and defiantly holds the record for getting her to laugh the longest. Jordyn's eyes just light up when she plays with Kenlee and Jordyn always has a HUGE smile on her face while they play. Kenlee is so sweet with her and still loves to smoother her in kisses and hugs.  I can't ask for a better big sister for Jordyn.  

Jordyn had her doctors appointment and everything is looking great!  She is super tall and lean. I swear she stores 50% of her weight in her amazingly squish-able cheeks!  She is developing right where she should be.

Weight:  13lbs 7.5 oz         50%
Height:   25 1/2 in.            90%  
Head measurement:  15 1/2 in.        10%


One of the new fun things we get to try is rice cereal. Yeah!  We gave it a shot July 5th.  


I hope this is good......


What is this moosh?!?


I refuse to swallow this stuff!


All in all she didn't really eat much, most of it came spilling out of her mouth.  Then she came down with croup the next day and so I haven't forced her to try it again til she is feeling better.












She has such a loving personality!  I can't believe how much she smiles and giggles!  We recently found a new bottle that vents the air out the bottom and it has helped her little tummy so much.  Because she has been feeling better we see so much of these happy moments now.  These pictures were taken while she has croup and yet she still is smiling.  What a trooper!

No comments:

Post a Comment