I just love to take picture of this squishy baby face!
Jordyn did this fun craft at preschool, I ABSOLUTELY love this Jordyn snowwomen!
He definitely has his own look.....
Brother loves! Tytan has been so sweet with Camden.
Hey mom, I will help you lose that baby weight. You don't need this slice of ham.....
He swipe it right off my plate!
I am grumpy but too tired to do much more about it....
Chunky little cheeks!
He still likes to scrunch his legs up to his tummy, this is what his has been doing for months!
Oh my sweet kids! I can't believe there are four of you but I can't imagine life without a single one of you!
My fuzzy blanket! He loves fuzzy blankets so much, he will cry til you get him one sometimes.
Frog legs!
Blake's baby beard is coming in nicely! He took off two whole weeks to help me recoup and juggle kiddos while we all adjusted. I am so blessed to have him in my life. He is a great husband and father!
Miss Jordyn still won't let Camden out of her sights. She is so in love with her baby... even if he is bald!
I am so in love with these two boys interactions right now. They are far more sweet then I thought would happen. I really didn't expect Tytan to have any interest in holding and snuggling the baby but he does!
Best nap time ever! Snuggling the baby with a cup of herbal tea! So refreshing!
Kenlee had her first piano recital! She played Happy Holiday. I was very proud of her! She stood up and told everyone who she was, what she was playing and then played her piece! She did awesome!
What a 24 months 1st Christmas onesie looks like on a newborn.......
Big boy lost his imbecilic cord! Yay! A milestone I look forward to!
Poor Girl. Her lip met brothers head.....
Final baby beard! Looking good babe! Sad it had to go!
He always looks concerned.....
Maybe he is wondering what he has got himself into.....
Poor Uncle Brady had a cold but wanted to hold Camden, so he made himself a way!
Love snugly sleepy baby cuddles!
First real bath.... he absolutely hated it. He feels like he is going to fall if he is naked.
Brothers!
With us having a brand new baby during the holidays we had to simplify this year but there was one thing not even the kids would let us miss, our trip to see the lights at Temple Square. We were not there long but it was very worth the drive. So much peace and amazing Christmas spirit!
We had a poltergeist this Christmas, he kept knocking our tree over in the middle of the night.
He always has to be sucking on something, usually himself.
Sleep mom, that's funny.
Blake won the dice game on Adam's Christmas and earned some Snickers.
Christmas Eve morning spent playing in the snow.
They built a giant snowman! Sadly he did not last long.
Cheryl brought him this cute shirt.
A boy and his tools. Now everything in my house will be 'fixed'.
This is what happens when you tell a 2 year old to take a thank you picture in his new jammies. Of course sisters egged him on.
We finally got one with his face and not his bum.
Poor boy got his first cold. We spent most of the time snuggling and sucking his nose.
The rare moment when the Tytan actually holds still.
Our new tent fills up the upstairs loft.

















































No comments:
Post a Comment