Daines Family 2016

Daines Family 2016

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Camden 1 Month Old

I honestly think that the holidays made this first month go by so much faster then normal. Little man is doing great. He hasn't had to acid flex issues like his sisters so he is pretty content. He does LOVE to be held and snuggled. He will let you know that the swing, bouncer, couch, bed or pretty much anywhere but arms suck. He has already had to deal with his first cold which was yucky. Poor little man had a cough and a stuffy nose. I am glad that went by quickly. He seems to be growing well. He is very tall and lanky! Still not really sure who he looks like or what color his hair is but I am crossing my fingers for red hair.





We are so grateful for this little healthy baby and the wonderful dynamic he brings to our family. Everyone is still in love with him! Jordyn can't even stand to let him nap in peace, she must be near him.

No comments:

Post a Comment