Daines Family 2016

Daines Family 2016

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Valentines 2016

Kenlee and I had a lot of fun playing with her hair for the few weeks before Valentine's Day.  She is such a sweetheart and loves to let me play with her long beautiful hair.



I ended up preferring the second style with the full bubble ponytail since it helped control knots while she was busy being a excited 6 year old.


Jordyn's first preschool Valentines Day party was Wednesday, the 10th. She picked out gummy lifesaver valentines. We also found out that Jordyn has a little admirer. Nate, her preschool teacher's son, has a crush on Jordyn and insisted that he had to buy her something. He got her an adorable pink teddy bear. She loves it! He is such a sweetie, he really made Jordyn's day! Sadly things were so busy I missed the chance to take pictures but she looked cute!

Kenlee's school party was Thursday, the 11th. She was so excited to have her first big party. She had to make 27 valentines for her class. She picked Hello Kitty cards with dum dum suckers (which are a favorite of hers)

Valentines Party 2016
She was so tickled by all the treats and cards she received. She came home with a giant mail truck envelope exploding with goodies. 
Since Valentines Day was a Sunday we kept things pretty chill. Daddy spoiled all of his girls with beautiful flower arrangements Saturday after work. The girls love when daddy brings them flowers too. My arrangement this year was above and beyond. He really spoiled me, they were GORGEOUS!



Sunday evening we cooked up some Papa Murphey's heart shaped pizza's(this has become our tradition with our small kiddos)(It was also nice that I could pick them up Saturday and keep them in the fridge til we were ready) We watched Princess and the Frog as our romantic movie, it was so fun! Tytan was in no mood for pictures but I still think they turned out cute and funny! Its so hard to get three little kids to smile and look at the camera at the same time so most of the time I just go with the real life shots. 

Ty challenged Blake and I to try and copy the kids pictures so this was our attempt. It was hilarious!

We had such a wonderful, chill, loving Valentines Day! I love holidays and this is definitely one of my favorites! 

No comments:

Post a Comment