The first Sunday of the year we took pictures of all the kids. I wanted to see how much they change over the year.
Kenlee Jean is a CTR 5 this year. She has been having a great time and loves her teachers. She has gained a few freedoms and thinks that is pretty cool.
Miss Jordyn is still in nursery. She was just a few months shy of being 3 so she gets a whole year more of nursery. She is completely ok with this because she loves toys and snacks. She has however started being shy to go to class because she had missed so much being sick this winter.
Tytan is loving coming to classes with mom and dad. He is always very helpful when mom is teaching and likes to distract me. We have a lot of fun together pretending to go to relief society. He is really struggling with our new church schedule because it begins when he should be going down for his big nap. I really hope he figures out a way to sleep at church.
Whenever we take pictures these cuties always want one together.
They may have their moments when I think they can't possible get along but they are each others best friends and love to be together (most of the time.)
I really hope this year is full of great memories and fun moments together as our family of 5!
No comments:
Post a Comment