![]() |
| Gammie got this cute little reindeer hat for Tiny Tytan |
![]() |
| I will fight you! |
![]() |
| Not sure who won but it was so funny! |
![]() |
| Tytan really did enjoy his taste of the candy cane but he didn't ever look like he did. |
![]() |
| Hey dad I am on your iPad and I can wiggle my bum |
![]() |
| Discovering a new toy to play with. |
![]() |
| I think his smile makes me take pictures. It draws me in! |
![]() |
| One day we got to have Porter come play so the boys took a nap together. Adorable! |
![]() |
| He LOVES his new found freedom. He feels so big when his sitting up. |
![]() |
| Really mom! No naked tub pictures! |
![]() |
| Fresh hair cut! |
![]() |
| Just chilling |












No comments:
Post a Comment