Daines Family 2016

Daines Family 2016

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Tytan's First Haircut

Tytan was beginning to really need a haircut so at 8 weeks old when I needed to cut Blake's we decided to give Tytan his first haircut. He had a really bad comb over and I joked that it was not a family trait I wanted him inheriting from Great Papa Roberts. I was really nervous because he was the youngest person I had done a haircut on but he did pretty well and just loved on Daddy most of the time.


Before: His long rate tail...

Before: His comb over and wings...

Before: Side profile of wings and comb over...

Before: Another side profile

Before: His foehawk combed up.....

Before: center way too long to stay up without help.....

Before: Daddy? Is mommy qualified for this???

After: Our sharp looking little man!

After: trimmed around the ears

After:  Looks a lot cleaner without the wings
After: Handsome like Daddy!
After: Happy and ready for church tomorrow!

After: Yay! No more rat tail!




No comments:

Post a Comment