Kenlee has been begging me to play in the snow and build Frosty for weeks. I promised her that as soon as we got snow I would take her out in it. I was just crossing my fingers that we didnt have a winter like last year the would make me a liar. Luckily a few weeks ago we go enough snow that we could take a day and play. We decided to head over to my parents house so that someone could keep an eye on Jordyn while I played with Kenlee. After a quick lunch we realized that we should just take Jordyn out with us.... at least for a while. We tried to dress as warm as possible and headed out to the snow!
Since I hadn't originally planned to take Jordyn out with us I hadn't come prepared to dress her for the occasion. We made do with any random left over from when my brothers were little and came up with this cute puffy bundle......
The anticipation of going out to the snow was to much for Kenlee to bother with a picture.... so I got a look of "really mom" instead....
Kenlee finally being able to use her sled for the first time.... poor girl got it for Christmas last year and there was never any snow to take her out in.....
After her ride in the sled Kenlee quickly started a snowball fight with Aunt T.....
Kenlee is such a tease and a pretty good sport when hit so it was a funny snowball fight to watch...
Once the sled was abandoned Jordyn and I convinced it for Jordyn's first ride.... She LOVED it!
Kenlee even took a turn pulling the Baby.....
Then of course our day would not have been complete if we had not built Frosty..... Kenlee was so excited to finally be able to build the snowman she had been dreaming to do... It was way too cute.
Kenlee even rolled the head herself.... she was so proud...
Once our cute Frosty was built Kenlee insisted that her and Nate dance around him with there arms out singing "Frosty the snow man....." It looked just like the scene from the movie.
It was such a good day in the snow and we hope to have many more fun snow memories by the end of the season..... Thanks Aunt T and Uncle Nate for being good sports and playing with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment