Well I am very late writing this post since Jordyn is almost 9 months old but I guess better late then never.....
Jordyn has changed a lot lately, she grows and develops more and more everyday. She has become very mobile, her favorite mode of transportation is a very swim-like army crawl. In the last week and a half she has finally decided there is a time and a place for a true crawl but it usually doesn't last long because she is faster in her army crawl mode.
She is also a very big tease already.... she loves to laugh and to be the cause of silliness.
Jordyn still loves Kenlee..... as long as Kenlee isn't right in her face.... Jordyn defiantly has a bubble that she only lets people into for a short period of time, unfortunately Kenlee doesn't catch the signs of her time being up. They are both adjusting to this new phase of Jordyn being mobile. Everyday they get a little closer.
They love to watch morning cartoons together, several mornings this is what I found when I came around the corner.....
So sweet!
Jorydn's big cheesy binkie smile...
I kept putting off Jordyn's pictures for "a better time/a better day." Finally I realized she was almost 8 1/2 months old and decided to hurry one Sunday morning to take her pictures. I didn't get alot of good ones in my rush but here are a few of them....
She still loves to scrunch up her nose...
Her hair is getting longer and funnier to play with....
Sister got her minnie doll for her.....
Oh thanks sissy..... She loves her minnie!
Well, I promise to be better about my updates but there is a little update about our sweet little girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment