As many of you probably know I love holiday celebrations with my little girls! I like to go all out for my family. We started out the day as usual, getting everyone dressed and ready for the day. Of course they had their adorable Halloween shirts on and ready to start off our celebration.
When Jordyn went down for her morning nap our next Halloween activity began...... Sugar Cookies!
We had a quick lunch and then got both girls down for a nap so that they could be as happy as possible to go trick or treating. After nap time everyone rushed around getting their costumes on and makeup just so......
Blake is a Goth/Punk/Tattoo Man...... he really looks freaky
No one recognized him until he started talking to them.......
Kenlee was a sweet little clown......
Jordyn was an adorable cuddly piggie......
She even had a cute curly tail.....
I tried to keep things simple because I was going to be taking the girls trick-or-treating by myself this year because Blake had to close at work so I went with a purple spider type theme.....
My eyes were my favorite part.....
After we all got dressed we headed to the Lee's Trick-or-Treat. We even attempted to go into their new spook alle but Kenlee started panicking a few feet in so we turned around and came back out, maybe she will do it next year.....
Our family Halloween 2012
After Lee's the girls and I headed to go trick-or-treating with our friends the McKennas. Kenlee and her best friend Cameron had an awesome time running from house to house getting candy. The first few houses we couldn't convince them to say trick-or-treat but eventually Kenlee started saying it and then she would run back to me yelling "I did it Mom!" Thank you Mark and Angie for letting us tag along tonight!
When the little ones were cold we decided to call it quits. We had been out for about an hour and they had had enough. We said goodbye and headed off to Grandma and Poppi Ulrich's house to eat some dinner and get warmed up. We hung out for a while and avoided driving anymore while all the little trick-or-treaters were out and about. Both girls eventually got tired of being dressed up so we put them in their Halloween PJ's and headed home to get some sleep. They poor girls were worn out and feel asleep right away.
We had such a great day and a wonderful Halloween. These are the moments that make a mommy very happy!
Ummmm...may I just say I love everything about this?! You are adorable! Such a wonderful mommy :-) Love your cute family and love that you're making so many great memories with your girlies! Love you friend!
ReplyDelete