I am a little late getting to this post but its because I wasn't quite sure how to do it because I didn't get my camera out much on Thanksgiving.
This year for Thanksgiving we were with my family up in Idaho. I love when everyone gets together. We always have great fun and funny conversations. This year I made two pies, a low-fat pumpkin pie and Blake's favorite pecan pie. They turned out so good. Blake's mom helped me with the crust so they actually turned out good this year.
Because of all the snow we got the Tuesday before we were not able to go get our Christmas tress like we normally do so we played games. We really needed to get home before the canyon got to dark but the game was so fun that we stayed a little later then we probably should have. O well we got home safe. Thanks Cheryl for hosting our Thanksgiving, it was a great one!
That night when we got back we gathered at my parents house to play some more games. Nathan picked Twister, I quickly volunteered to be the spinner.

Mom and Tiffany were really good at it.

Then Kenlee wanted to try, she thought the mat was so cool!
We decided to put Kenlee in her pj's for the night but after she got her stripped down I remembered that her pj's were in the car and dang cold so we let her run around in her onesie. Karlee turned Christmas music on and Kenlee danced on the twister mat like it was a stage. It was so funny!
We had such a good time and hope to continue our good memories and traditions through the years to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment