Grandma Daines likes to get the grandkids together and have them make gingerbread houses out of homemade gingerbread. It was so fun. This was the first year that Kenlee was old enough to try and praticipate. In all reality I made the house and she ate the candy but it was so fun. I had never done a gingerbread house before so I had a blast with it.


Kenlee asking for more candy, she loved the sixlets!

Kenlee and her gingerbread house!

All of us with our gingerbread houses. Didn't they turn out great! The girls had a blast and now we can us them to decorate for Christmas!
This was our finished house up close, it was so fun to make.
Thanks Grandma Daines!

I remember when Grandma Roberts used to do hers every year and the opportunity to eat parts of it after new years. -Travis R.
ReplyDelete