Today we went on a drive up Smithfield Canyon to see all the beautiful leafs changing color for fall. I always remember going leaf hunting with my family in the fall and wanted to start that tradition with my family. When we got to the top of the Canyon we got Kenlee out of the car and showed her all the pretty leaves on the ground. She loved it!
She ran up and down the road picking up leafs.
Blake threw leafs in the air to fall around her, she thought it was so funny.
She loved to pick them up and show me.
She is so cute!!!!
Near the end of our trip she decided to pick up little rocks and hand them to daddy. He would throw them in the river and she would watch for a while then pick up more rocks for him to throw in.
We had a great family outing and I love watching Kenlee's curious adventures and discovery's. I love my cute little family!
First, I can't believe she's walking! Where have I been? Second, I think you should frame the picture of her handing the leaf to you. What an adorable girl!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute!! I cant believe how big she is getting. We really need to do something.
ReplyDelete