She wasn't sure at first what was going on, I tried to get her to put her hand in the pumpkin and she wasn't sure why mom would be sticking her hand in a weird object. So I pulled some of the guts out of the pumpkin and handed it to her.
After that she loved it! She helped dad gut her pumpkin out and put it in the bucket. The funniest thing was that she keep licking her hand and I thought she would stop because it would taste gross but she liked it.
She entertained herself playing the bucket of stuff for a long time. She would pick guts up and tease Karlee by waving it in her face. Then she discovered the spoon and started flicking stuff everywhere. Thats when she got to go take a bath while we finished carving.
This year Blake carved a spider, Kenlee's is a ghost and mine was a bat with the year on the bottom.
All of us with our cute pumpkins!
No comments:
Post a Comment