Sunday afternoon while we were over at my parents house for dinner, we all were talking in the kitchen while we got dinner ready. My mom opened the cupboard to get the grill out to make hash browns. Kenlee crawled over to the gallon bottle of oil and before anyone of us noticed she had spilled 1/2 of it on the ground and was playing in it. The lid on the oil must have not been twisted on so she just popped it off.
She couldn't understand why we were all laughing and trying to figure out the best way to take care of her.
When we tried to pick her up to put her in the bath tub we realized she was dripping alot of oil so we decided to put her bottom half in a walmart bag and then hurried her into the bathroom. She was so confused.
Oh I love my little girl. I am just glad that I could calmly laugh about it and then take some pictures. I have always wanted to be a calm parent and each time she does something I just try to remind myself of that. She is so cute.
oh my!! That is so dang funny!!!! I love it!
ReplyDelete