Daines Family 2016

Daines Family 2016

Monday, July 12, 2010

Lagoon Day!

Every few years my dad's company has a party at Lagoon and invites the families. This year is was on the 10th of July. We all went down, even Blake happened to have work off and got to go. We got there right after the park opened. We split up at first, those of us that love big roller coasters and those that wanted to just do little fun rides. My dad, Tiffany, Karlee and I went for the roller coasters. Brady joined us for a few and then meet up with Blake, Kenlee, Nathan and my mom. We ran from line to line till we had done what we wanted and then meet up with the group. They were at the bumper cars (that is the only thing Nathan could talk about doing).

Blake loved them! It was hilarious to watch him! After I had watched him ride the bumper cars, they talked me into doing it too. It was a lot of fun.


Kenlee was just chilling in the stroller so we decided to go find something that she could ride. While we had been split up, they had been standing near the carousel while Blake visited with Lancasters, Kenlee freaked out, she wanted to ride on them so bad. So we decided to take her on them.

Blake took her on so that I could take pictures. She was so excited and while they were waiting for it to go she kept rocking back and forth, trying to make it move.
After we had eaten lunch we decided to hit a few more roller coasters. I had Blake watch me ride one of them called "The Bat" and take pictures.
This was a whole new experience for me. I had never rode on one that had your feet hanging down like you were flying around on a chair. I loved it!
After the roller coasters we took Kenlee on the train ride to see all the animals. Unfortunately my camera battery died right before the ride. She had a great time and loved seeing the animals. We had a great Saturday at Lagoon with the family. We even got Blake to try "Rattle Snake Rapids" ride with us and I think he even liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment