Tytan found the left over puddles from the sprinklers and had a fantastic time puddle jumping!
A very rare Tytan moment, I was incredibly jealous. Such a sweet moment.
Tytan LOVED shopping for his new sheets for his big boy bed. He wouldn't let us put them into the cart, he had to hug them.
First Night in the Big Boy Bed!
He did so great! He came out a few times but slept great.
Big helper! Love this little man!
The many faces of Tytan Blake Daines.....
After a very moody morning (someone is trying to give up naps since his big boy bed) we went on a walk to Lee's and back, sure enough he gave in. Fresh air can solve so many things.
28 Weeks with Baby Bean
Went to find Tytan in the morning, good thing I know he wouldn't go anywhere without his ball ball blankie because I might not have found him.
Bring on the big boy undies!
Wish us luck!
Jordyn started her first day of preschool at Building Blocks. She has a new teacher this year and I know she is going to have a great year!
Kenlee participated in her 2nd Tri School Trot fundraiser. Her goal was 8 laps and she cruised through all of them.
Going.....
Going....
Gone!!!!!
So proud of you Kenlee Jean! You always accomplish what you put your mind to.













No comments:
Post a Comment