Well I seriously can't believe this little cutie is four! She is so fun and always full of personality. We love having her in our lives! This year she picked to go to Pizza Pie Cafe again for dinner. The cashier asked why we were out to dinner and we told her it was Jordyn's birthday, so she got a birthday dessert. She was so sweet about getting the dessert because she wanted Kenlee to share it with her.
Jordyn's birthday as on a preschool day so she got to share treats with all her friends. She took cupcakes with "birthday" hats on them. It was a first for us to have a birthday/school day since Kenlee hasn't been in school for her birthday yet. So fun!
Jordyn picked a Anna (Frozen) cake this year and lucky for me Kenlee had the figurines so it made my job easy. I loved how her cake turned out and so I am on my way to making up for her two awful cakes I made. All of our family gathered for a very 4 year old dinner. Jordyn picked chicken nuggets, bread sticks and sweet peppers. I was nervous to serve this but I figured it was what she wanted and it ended up being really fun! Everyone was a good sport about it. She was absolutely spoiled with gifts from everyone who loves her and was so thrilled! She definitely had a great birthday!
Captian America dress ups from Gammie and Poppy....
Cute floral purple outfit also from Gammie and Poppy....
Kinetic Sand from Mom, Dad, Kenlee and Tytan.....
Jim Shores Anna from Aunt April.....
Cute Outfit from Grandma and Papa.....
Also a birthday Lala Loopsie from Grandma and Papa....
Cute Summer Clothes from Great Grandma and Great Papa.......
Fun filled bag of treats from Grandma Tuke....
Anna Doll from Karltonia.....
Dress up dress from Tiffany, Brock and Porter......
Got to love Poppy in wings......
Now that the girls are getting older I started something new. A birthday interview. Enjoy!
What is your name?
Jordyn
How old are you?
4
What color is your hair?
Uh, orange.... a pretty orange
What color are your eyes?
Blue
What is your favorite food?
Chicken Nuggets
What is your favorite song?
I love every ind of song
What is your favorite treat?
Cupcakes
What is your favorite color?
Purple
What is your favorite animal?
Elephant
What is your favorite book?
I love any book
What is your favorite store?
The toy store
What do you like to do with Daddy?
Sit on his neck
What do you like to do with Mommy?
Help her wash dishes
What is your favorite movie?
Strawberry Shortcake
What is your favorite TV show?
Miles from Tomorrowland
Who are your friends?
Sydney & Brielle


No comments:
Post a Comment