Daines Family 2016

Daines Family 2016

Monday, January 4, 2016

Hears to a New Year!

I am honestly very excited for the year 2016! There is so much to look forward to. Our van will hopefully be paid off in the next few months. Blake turns 30. Our limbo lifestyle will finally end and we will start on a path, one way or the other. My brother will return from his mission sometime in July. Our church schedule has changed to 9 am, which means happier kids and more peaceful meetings! Kenlee is in CTR 6, Jordyn is a sunbeam and Tytan is officially in Nursery.

I have set several New Years resolutions which all revolve around my new theme for the year. Family, Health and Happiness. So if you see this attached to many of my facebook posts or referenced in my posts you will know that it pertains to my resolutions. I would like to stop glorifying busy and go back to the basics. Spend as much time with my beautiful children as possible, they are growing quickly and every time I blink they grow a foot. My family means everything to me!

We were very blessed in 2015 and I am grateful for all the lessons I learned. I hope to continue learning and bettering myself as a wife, mother, sister, daughter, friend and all around person. Stay positive and put faith in our Heavenly Father. We have always been watched over and as long as we stay faithful we will always be watched over.

No comments:

Post a Comment