This summer we decided to make a bucket list of all the things we wanted to do. We figured if we wrote it down and made plans we would actually do things. It worked! We had such a fun packed summer! Some of the things we did were:
![]() |
| Oven Smores |
![]() |
| Parades, rain or shine! |
![]() |
| Bike Rides |
![]() |
| Picnic Lunch at the Park |
![]() |
| Willow Park Zoo |
![]() |
| A couple trips to Seven Peaks water park! |
![]() |
| More parades! |
![]() |
| Camp Out in the backyard |
![]() |
| Boating trips with Gammie and Poppie |
![]() |
| Kenlee rode the knee board! I am so proud of how brave she has gotten. |
![]() |
| Kenlee even drove the wave runner! |
![]() |
| We hiked willow flats on the anniversary of Blake and I's first date. We have now been married 7 1/2 years, had 4 apartments and had 3 amazing kids! |
![]() |
| Fun trip to Bear Lake with the Thompsons |
![]() |
| Kenlee's sand castle, she is very creative! |
![]() |
| "You have to watch out while I am shoveling"-Jordyn |
![]() |
| Miss Jordy decided to wash the sand off my feet |
![]() |
| More Boating Trips! |
We even attempted a homemade root beer! Sadly I forgot to get a picture. It was such a great summer and I hope we made a lot of fantastic memories!

















































No comments:
Post a Comment