Well once again my updates have gotten a little behind, poor third child. Honestly its more because my list of things have gotten longer not that I don't snap pictures of this cutie pie all the time. I promise, he knows what the camera is for.
This little man has made some huge developmental progress in the last few months. He started to crawl the week before his nine month mark. It was perfect. He was crawling in time to tell his doctor about it at his check up but hadn't been getting into everything for very long. Trust me, he is in to everything now. Not long after he discovered crawling he started pulling himself up on things and now nothing is safe. I really honestly thought that my house was still child proof but the truth was, it was not Tytan proof. He is one very busy little man. If I turn my back for a second something is being de-shelved or eaten (I pull so much stuff out of his mouth).
Tytan does not deny food, he will basically eat anything. He is very driven by food and the promise of food. He will even beg for some food from under the table while sisters slowly eat their breakfast. This helped with his check up because he finally made it back on the growth chart. *CLAP* His doctor came in the room and clapped for him. He is finally in the 3rd percentile for weight. Hopefully we can keep him on the chart but now that he is cruising everywhere I am not sure it will.
His stats at his doctors appointment are:
Weight: 15lbs 15.5oz 3%
Height: 28inches 30%
Head Measurement: 18inches 65%
We love this little man, he certainly brightens up our days. His sisters still absolutely adore him. Kenlee can always get a laugh out of him. Jordyn has a great (intense) love for her brother. They are finally starting to figure out how to play together for short periods of time. This does open up a little free time for me which is strange. I check on them A LOT but they do so well.
 |
| 8 Months Old |
 |
| 8 Months Old |
 |
| 8 Months Old |
 |
| 8 Months Old |
 |
| 8 Months Old |
 |
| 8 Months Old |
 |
| 8 Months Old |
 |
| 8 Months Old |
 |
| 8 Months Old |
 |
| 8 Months Old |
 |
| 8 Months Old |
 |
| 9 Months Old |
No comments:
Post a Comment