Our Valentine's Day was pretty low key and lots of fun. The morning was spent getting every dressed in their cute outfits and fancy hair. I can't believe I forgot to take a picture of Kenlee's heart hair but it was one of our favorites. She still talks about it. Then we went over to Gammie and Poppies house to play and wait for Daddy to get off of work.
Daddy spoiled us with beautiful flowers again. They were gorgeous. Kenlee and Jordyn loved getting flowers like mommy and were always asking to smell them. Blake also spoiled me with some very needed jeans. Daddy made us dinner and then we played Sorry while eating some of our candy from the day. On the Friday before Kenlee had her Valentine's Day party at preschool and was sweet enough to share with her sister.
The following Monday we made chocolate sugar cookies. It is still messy to make cookies with the girls but they are getting to a great age for it. They love to help with the cookie cutters. I love making cookies with my kids with each holiday. Their eyes light up and it is so great to have these traditions and memories together.
![]() |
| I know his eyes are blurry but it was hilarious to watch him stick his finger in sisters earring. |
















No comments:
Post a Comment