Daines Family 2016

Daines Family 2016

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Kenlee Lost her First Tooth

Kenlee has had another awesome milestone. She lost her first tooth!  The silly thing had been loose for quite a while and after a week of me trying to pull it out every night when we brushed teeth it finally popped out in my hand.  I will not lie, it was a very shocking thing for both of us.  It was oddly wrong to pull a tooth out of my daughters mouth and she was surprised that after all that time it finally came out. Once it came out she called Gammie and Poppie, Tiffany and Brock, Karlee and Nate to tell them all the great news.  Then we bagged it up and she put it under her pillow to wait for the tooth fairy.  The next morning there was a dollar under her pillow, she was so excited!

I can't believe she is big enough to be losing teeth!  She already has two more loose teeth and will probably lose one of them very soon.  Wish I could make time stand still.




No comments:

Post a Comment