Daines Family 2016

Daines Family 2016

Friday, August 15, 2014

Bear Lake County Fair

The kids and I went to the Bear Lake County Fair this year because my cousin's kids were showing sheep.  I had gone a lot as a kid but hadn't been in years.  It was so much fun!  We spent the morning watching the sheep and then got some food from the fair.  After we enjoyed our greasy fair food we wondered around the barns looking at all the different animals.  My girls LOVED it! Once we had seen everything we headed over to the carnival rides and Gammie spoiled the girls and got them some tickets to ride. Jordyn thought some of them were fun but Kenlee LOVED every one of them.  I was surprised how independent she was willing to be when she was riding on all those rides. It was a great day and I really hope we get to go again next year and possibly take Blake with us too.

Jordyn and Mommy watching sheep!

Kenlee and Mommy watching the sheep.

Tytan Boy!

Both girls petting the big piggie

Jordyn checking out the rabbits. She LOVED them!

Kenlee showing me her favorite rabbit!

Courtney and Kade's sheep

Kenlee actually petted the sheep once Courtney helped hold its head still.

Jordyn taking her turn to pet the sheep.

The very long slide that both my girls LOVED!

Thanks Cheryl for taking Jordyn



Kenlee went several times all by herself, I was so proud of her.


Bentley, Kenlee and Jordyn on the jet ski ride, it was really rough and Jordyn didn't enjoy it very much.

Dinner at Big J's on our way home, the girls chose to be in their own little booth. First sister date!

No comments:

Post a Comment