Daines Family 2016

Daines Family 2016

Friday, January 10, 2014

It's A Boy!!!

That's right, we are having a sweet baby boy!  We could not be happier! We had our ultrasound yesterday and everything looks really good.  He is growing on schedule and everything looks healthy.  He was a lot calmer during the ultrasound then Kenlee or Jordyn ever were so we got some great pictures of his sweet little face.



For some reason Blake and I decided to kind of wait to make any big announcements til we knew the gender of this baby.  We told our families and those that we would run into because I started showing around 12 weeks but decided not to blog it or anything like that til now.  I have been doing pretty good, normal aches & pains & fatigue but feeling good.  My cravings have been jalapenos and chocolate (but don't worry, I don't eat them together.)  Kenlee and Jordyn are both very excited for the baby.  We took them with us to our second appointment so they could hear the heart beat (our first appointment was at 10 weeks and we didn't want anyone to spill the beans early).  We really feel like this is what connected Kenlee & Jordyn while I was pregnant with Jordyn and made Kenlee's transition relatively smooth. Jordyn loves to point at my tummy and tell people about baby's heart beat and then talk to baby.  Kenlee is already protective of baby and makes sure nothing is hurting him.

18 1/2 weeks

We are so excited about this new addition to our little family and can not wait to meet him!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!! I am so happy for you! What a fun time of life! You have such a darling family....a little boy will fit perfectly! I am due just one month behind you!

    ReplyDelete