Jordyn was spoiled for her first birthday and I was probably the worst of the spoilers. The Sunday before her birthday we celebrated with Grandma and Grandpa Daines and Auntie April. We had cake and icecream.... which was tasty and the opened the first of the birthday gifts. I didn't get my camera out so all my pictures are stuck on my phone (I regret when I am too lazy to get the right camera... sorry) April gave Jordyn the Rapunzel Jim Shore figurine.... and it is absolutely GORGEOUS! I don't even think a picture could have done it justice. Grandma and Grandpa Daines gave her a cute little outfit and a book with Simon Dewey pictures.
The next day, Jordyn's actual birthday, started off with Aunt Karlee and Uncle Colton stopping by to give her this amazingly adorable purse before Karlee had to go to work. She LOVES it and she carries it everywhere that she goes.... it is the sweetest thing to watch.
Later that evening we headed over to Grandma and Poppi's house to have dinner and a party. Because Jordyn couldn't tell me what she wanted I just picked a meal I knew she had really enjoyed... Spaghetti! She loved showing off her new skills of feeding herself. What a cutie! After dinner we needed to take a break and wait for Uncle Brock to get done with school which worked out perfect because the birthday girl was in need of a serious nap. So a while after dinner and all were finally gathered (except poor Karlee who had to still work) we began to open gifts!
Grandma Tuke gave her an adorable pull along frog......
Uncle Frock and Aunt T gave her some sweet little black dress shoes and a wonderful cardboard book that we have already read several times and absolutely love.....
Mommy and Daddy gave her two new outfits, a dinosaur ball bouncing toy, a ball and 3 new books.... (see I win the spoiling award....)
Kenlee gave Jordyn a cute little stuffed Mickey Mouse.... she loves Mickey!
Great Grandpa and Grandma Ulrich gave her the cute leapfrog puppy Violet who is super cute...
Uncle Brady and Uncle Nate gave her a super cute purple cupcake backpack to take her toys to church in and this cute little stuffed bear....
And Poppi and Grandma gave her a fisherprice Noah's ark with the 8 tiny cute animals.....
Spoiled I know...... but she is so cute we can't help it!
After gifts was of course cake.... the sparkly and sprinkled #1 cake! Jordyn didn't know what to think of us all singing to her or why we were all looking at her waiting to see what she would do with the flaming candle.... I finally had to just blow it out.
We stripped her down and let her dig into her birthday cake! She loved it, especially the frosting..... she ate all of her frosting AND Grandma Tukes' frosting...
After she was good and messy she decided she wanted to snuggle... with DADDY! Poor Blake was covered in Devils Food Cake.... good thing she is so stinkin cute!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!























No comments:
Post a Comment