Super cute but I think she will have to grow into it. :)
Because there are so many people that go with us now we had to take turns on the boat. The first group included Kenlee and Me. We left Jordyn on the shore with Grandma to sun bathe. :) Kenlee LOVED it! She would laugh when we went over bumps and cheer to "do it again Poppi." While we were deciding who was going to ski first Kenlee and Tiffany went swimming. It was so fun, I really wish I had had my camera (silly mom left it on shore). Kenlee truly is a fish, she loves being in water and has gotten pasted her fear of not touching in water.
When we were done cheering Brady on as he learned to wake board and clapping for Poppi as he showed us how it was done, we headed back to shore because Kenlee had gotten cold when the sun went behind the hills. Tiffany and Brady stayed on shore with the girls and me. At that point I finally remembered to get out my camera and snap some pictures.
Kenlee enjoying her fruit snacks and trying to stay warm.
Jordyn with her Aunt T!
The wind blown DIVA!
Cutler at dusk.......
After a little while the mosquitos made us their targets for dinner so we escaped to the warmth and safety of the little Mirage.
Well....... no words to describe this. :)
Jordyn hanging with us in the car :)








How fun is that! Looks like an awesome time.
ReplyDelete