This year we had a fantastic Valentines Day!! It started out with me actually sleeping the night before..... which made me VERY happy. Kenlee and I spent the morning slowly getting ready and making sure we were wearing enough pink. We then met Blake for our usual Taco Tuesday lunch. It is always great to spend time with him. After lunch Kenlee and I headed home for a nap..... which made both of us much happier people. After nap Kenlee and I got the house cleaned up for Daddy to come home from work. Blake came home with several very cute surprises for his girls. Kenlee got a huge balloon and a beautiful red rose. She was sooooo excited! He brought me a gorgeous bunch of pink roses and chocolate dipped strawberries (my absolute favorites). I also got a great book that is filled with weekly family home evening lessons geared to young families and a cd-rom that has printable activities. I had showed him this book when we were in Deseret Book a while ago and I really wanted it.
She was so excited about everything that she started asking me to take her picture and then she would run out in front of me and say "cheeeeeese" and then run back to see what the picture looked like. Here is her Valentines photo shoot:
Sometimes daddy had to "cheese" with her
After the photo shoot my mom and Karlee come over with there Valentines surprises:
My mom made all of us a beautiful pillow case. They turned out soooo cute. Kenlee carried her pillow with her all night long with her "bee case."
Our beautiful flowers!
Kenlee gave her daddy an angry bird tee shirt that said "This is what awesome looks like".
I got Blake a tee shirt with Sheldon's face and catch phrase off of Big Bang Theory.
We had such a good time spending time together and after we all got cleaned up and in pjs for the night we relaxed and watched Ocean Thirteen. It was so wonderful to spend time all of us together. Thank you everyone for all your sweet and thoughtful gifts. Love You!













No comments:
Post a Comment