Daines Family 2016

Daines Family 2016

Thursday, January 12, 2012

32 Weeks

Today is my 32 week mark and we also had our doctors appointment.  Everything is still looking great.  Baby girls heart beat is great and she is healthy.  I am also measuring correctly so that was great news for me.  I have finally hit the point in the last week or so that I feel HUGE and uncomfortable.  My hip condition can no longer be controlled by simply watching how much I stand or walk but I am so grateful that I have made it this far without too much pain.  Sleep has also started to elude me but I got permission today to use Tylenol PM or Unisom to help me catch some sleep so hopefully things will improve a little there.

Kenlee is getting so excited to have her sister.  She kisses the baby good night and talks to her a lot through out the day.  Sometimes when she sits on my lap she will all of a sudden turn around and say "baby touch me." Sometimes baby girl really has kicked at her but is so dang cute to hear her start talking to the baby after that.  All day today she wanted to go find that baby.  We kept telling her that we were going to the doctor so that we could hear the babies heart beat and she was super excited.  After the appointment she told anyone that would listen that she heard the babies heart beat.  Everyday she asks me if baby can come home to her house and I have to tell her not for a few more weeks.  She is always a little sad by that news but I am so glad that she is excited for "her baby" to come.

I was curious about how much I have grown round the middle the last few months so I decided to gather all the pictures together in one post so that we could see the change and I have to admit it made me fill really big......
12 WEEKS

16 WEEKS

 20 WEEKS

24 WEEKS 

28 WEEKS 

32 WEEKS

1 comment: