I have been loving the new experience of being a stay-at-home-mom. We have had a very busy two weeks since I quit but it has been fantastic. 
We decided that we would go up to visit with my moms family in Idaho before Memorial day. Kenlee had such a good time playing with Cheryl's little boy Tayson. He is about a week younger then her and can actually keep her away from his toys.

This is there third picture together. Tayson was born premature and so we have been watching both of them change and progress. Tayson has actually passed Kenlee in weight now. They look so cute together!

For my birthday, Great Grandpa Roberts came down to have dinner and cake with us. Kenlee loved him, she would just sit there with him and eating puffs. It was so fun to watch!

Kenlee and Karlee chilling on the chair eating more puffs. (I promise this was on a different day.) She was just laying back like a prince being feed grapes.
No comments:
Post a Comment