Yesterday was Tiffany's birthday so we all went over to my moms house to celebrate. I decided to try curling Kenlee's hair to go over and it turned out so cute. I am amazed at how long her hair has gotten since she was born.
When we were at my parents house yesterday my mom noticed that Kenlee had two more teeth. 4 1/2 months old and she has 4 little teeth (two on top and two on the bottom). That silly girl is going to do everything on her own time.
Tiffany had gone to see Avatar with her friends for her birthday and so she brought back the 3-d glasses. Her and Kenlee decided to model them for us.
We all gathered around to see Tiffany open her birthday gifts and she was being a goof so I had to record her. She had a funny comment for everything.
I miss going to yall's birthdays. Can't believe you are old enough to have kids. Your daughter has more hair than mine and she is a year old.
ReplyDeleteTiff is still a ham.